Abbot Studio: King size bed – En suite
Our Abbot Studio offers a comfortable night’s sleep for up to two people, and provides a kitchenette for light cooking (microwave, toaster, fridge) and coffee/tea-making facilities. This room’s size is 16m2.
Breakfast is not included in any of our rooms, but if you are after more than our kitchenettes can offer, village cafés are only 2-3 minutes walk from the property, as are the local pubs, which offer excellent meals (booking recommended).
Although a little smaller than the Reiver Studio, the Abbot Studio offers the best sunset views on the property (subject to pretty sunsets, but they are quite common here).
The studio includes:
- Comfortable king size bed
- En suite bathroom (shower) with underfloor heating
- Luxury toiletries, fluffy towels
- Dining table
- Kitchenette with sink, fridge, microwave and toaster
- Tea/coffee-making facilities
- Onsite parking
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Fast free wifi
- Hair dryer, iron and board
- In-room safe
- Luggage storage after check-out
- A Baby or toddler upto 24 months is welcome in this room, we can provide a travel cot (Subject to availability. Please check with us upon booking). Although a cot can fit in this room, our Reiver Studio has more room, and is recommended for parents with babies.
New: have a Netflix or Amazon Prime subscription? You can log into your account on our smart TV and watch your favourite shows.
Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Minimum 2 nights.
Access Details: We will do our best to support anyone with a disability. Unfortunately, our doors are not to standard wheelchair access widths and our bathrooms do not have support handrails. We have written a detailed Access Guide, so you can decide if our facilities are suitable for your needs. Although we do not accommodate pets, assistance dogs are, of course, welcome.
Cancellation policy: With the exception of non-refundable special offers, you may cancel your booking up to 30 days in advance and receive a full refund. If the booking is cancelled fewer than 30 days before arrival, then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made. If the booking is cancelled fewer than 7 days before arrival, then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.